petak, 26. prosinca 2014.

HELLO KITTY CHRISTMAS COOKIES / combine cutters



HELLO KITTY CHRISTMAS TREE

I used a christmas tree and a hello kitty face cookie cutter. In the photo left you could see how I cut and prepared for assembling. Down left is the result. I made also a rectangle for the legs.

Firs I made the red bowl, then the white face....green pine...legs and after an overnight drying I put the star and the lights. At the end I made the ornaments and outline with a red line the bowl. 




HELLO KITTY CHRISTMAS HAT




 
I used an ice cream and a hello kitty face cookie cutter. In the photos up you could see how I cut and prepared the hat. Left is how I assembed the cookies. Down left is the result. 










Firs I made the red bowl, then the white face....the white on the hat, the red on the hat... letft dry overnight. Then draw the nose, eyes and mustaches At the end I outlined the red bowl and made the white details on the hat. 

Happy Hello Kitty Christmas!