srijeda, 1. listopada 2014.

PAW PATROL COOKIES



I didn't have the kopycake projector, so everithing was hand paint. 

I made two diferent grey color, the darker for outlining, the lighter for flooding. I outlined all badges with grey. Then I drew the diferent inside details. At the end I flooded the inside of the cookies. After they dried I drew the details. 

The names  of the Paw Patrol dogs are (how the cookies are disposed)
RUBBLE, MARSHALL, SKYE 
ROCKY, CHASE, ZUMA 



PAW PATROL BADGE
First I outline the P A W with yellow. Imediatelly I made the dark blue line and flooded with light blue. With a dark blue I made the points.Then I draw a white bone, imediatelly draw the dark blue line with gray details. I outlined the cookies with grey and flooded the center with red.
In the second part of decoration, after the cookie was dry, I drew the white paw and write PATROL on the bones.