srijeda, 5. ožujka 2014.

ANGRY BIRDS SEASONS

My son loves ANGRY BIRDS Now he is playing Angry birds Seasons, where I saw this piggies masked us easter bunnies.

I made a clasic sugar cookies recipe, here you have it:
750 gr of flour
250 gr of butter
250 gr of powdered sugar
4 egg
1 tsp of vanilla ore one vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
a pinch of salt

I put the butter with the sugar in my robot (food processor) untill the substance was foamy. Then I put the eggs inside and added the rest of ingredients until the dough was ready. I put it into the fridge for one hours.
I used the bunny cookie cutter.
The cookies was baked for 8-10 minutes on 180°C in the pre-heated baking oven.





First I outline the green faces. When I finished, I start with the pink ears from the beginning. I left them dry overnight.
Then I made the muzzle. The nostrils are drawn on the wet muzzle with the dark green icing (in the green I put some cocoa powder). 

Charming piglets!